Corn
-biofuel
-agriculture
Cotton
-clothing (organic?, yoga?)
-spa -> bath towel?
Hemp
-accessories (purses, wallets, hats...)
-food (hemp seeds, hemp oil...)
Image Concept 2: Culture
Corn
-Mexican food
-Mexico (origin)
Cotton
-India (origin)
-sari
Hemp
-hippie->1960s?
-China (origin)
I know we talked about separating culture into two different categories, but I would also like to explore a completely different concept...but I'm stuck. Do you have any suggestions?
1 comment:
Corn as biofuel (good - could emphasize the environmental angle)
Cotton clothing (good - could emphasize the softness, breath-ability, etc)
Hemp as food (good - is this a natural remedy?)
Corn's origin in Mexico is good
Cotton in India origin is good
Hemp origin in China is good
all of the above could be communicated simply with maps, or with photographs of people, or with photos of landmarks/landscapes, or etc.
These are both completely viable. It is all in what you do with the images and compositions! Doesn't have to be complicated. Just simple image manipulation and a set of nice compositions.
Work with cropping, layering and scale changes.
Post a Comment