I am incredibly on board with the whole idea of sustainable living, and in order to to make the idea and thought become real, you need to make an active commitment, so I was thrilled when this little CSA farm popped up right down the road from my house. Every week we get a box of fresh veggies, some recognizable, others I've heard of but don't make a consistent effort to purchase at the store. It is extremely rewarding to know that something like the lettuce and tomato in my salad was grown less than five miles away.
August 20, 2011
Frost Hill Organic Farm
I am incredibly on board with the whole idea of sustainable living, and in order to to make the idea and thought become real, you need to make an active commitment, so I was thrilled when this little CSA farm popped up right down the road from my house. Every week we get a box of fresh veggies, some recognizable, others I've heard of but don't make a consistent effort to purchase at the store. It is extremely rewarding to know that something like the lettuce and tomato in my salad was grown less than five miles away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment