You're on the right track with the text, but needs to be more! Do several iterations where you really push the pt size and the cropping. In fact, I suggest you sacrifice legibility in favor of more expression.
Map color seems a bit desaturated still.
China is cropped well. But India and Mexico are positioned so similarly. Try to get more variation between the two. Same issues is happening with too-similar placement of the corn and cotton.
I think the corn needs to be slightly smaller so you can read what it is better.
1 comment:
You're on the right track with the text, but needs to be more! Do several iterations where you really push the pt size and the cropping. In fact, I suggest you sacrifice legibility in favor of more expression.
Map color seems a bit desaturated still.
China is cropped well. But India and Mexico are positioned so similarly. Try to get more variation between the two. Same issues is happening with too-similar placement of the corn and cotton.
I think the corn needs to be slightly smaller so you can read what it is better.
Post a Comment