I've been thinking a lot about this topic over the course of the last semester up until now, and most likely it will continue to penetrate my thoughts in the coming months. What I have thought about is all of the subjects/activities I am interested in and inspire me, and how to incorporate all of them, or many of them into my dream job. Here are just a few of those interests: design, art history, anthropology, ecology, the outdoors, music, the southwest, and I could go on...but based on those, dream job possibilities:
-work at a museum doing in-house design for exhibitions, etc.
-design ski graphics
-" packaging, etc for an outdoor clothing company such as REI, Columbia, The North Face
- masters degree in art and ecology
That's all for now, but there may be more later.
January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment