January 27, 2010

Degree Proj.--> Experiment Planning

If I were to design an interactive experience for learning about this information, people would be more apt to pay attention due to their exposure to this type of media.

If I make an information graphic, the complexity of nutrition and the comparable costs of food will be clearly stated.

If I make an informational card, people will take it and stick it on the fridge at home.

If I design a grocery bag with this information on it, people will be forced to interact with it every time they go to the grocery store.

If I design a reusable grocery bag, people will be constantly reminded about these issues when they use the bag (rather than being able to throw the paper bag away.)

If I design a "food planner" it will make it easier for people to have a clear idea of what "whole foods" they are going to buy at the grocery store and how much they cost (vs. buying the processed version?).

No comments: