From 9 in the morning 'til about noon, and then 1-4 in the afternoon is known as "Groove Time" at work. Ideally it is a period of uninterrupted, focused work time. If anyone needs anything, we try to use email or iChat before going to that person's office. The "rules" of "Groove Time" are of course, more like guidelines, and are bent accordingly. And now to what this post is really about: the music I've been listening to while working. I'm getting tired of the 2,000+ songs in my iTunes library, so I've been listening to a lot of Pandora and some new music my coworker has shared with me, including a bunch of singer/songwriter stuff (right up my alley). Many of the artists I've heard of, but never bothered to buy any of their music, so it's nice to get it for free. The above playlist is a sampling of what I've been listening to for the past week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment